Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The ESL Dating Diaries: The Original

I love receiving replies on dating sites from people who live in another country and can barely even speak English. When English is their second language, the sender usually ends up creating some of the most interesting combinations of words. Check out this probably bogus one I got today from a woman with the screen name lovestar222. the message didn't even come up in my inbox in the site so I know it's a spoof. This is why I was mean enough to use English as a second language when I sent her a reply. Here is her actual e-mail and my reply that follows:


Hello my dearest new friend,
it give me a great pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile which interest me in having communication with you so that we can get to know each other and see what happened. If you will have the desire with me, I will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication. Here is my email : I will be waiting to hear from you through my email so I can tell you more about my self and send you my look to know who is communicating with you. Take care of your self and I wish you happy day.
Yours new friend.

I LOVE YOU

Cynthia

So, to make a long story short, here is the reply I sent to her:

Many greetings to my newest dear friend,
It is with great sorrow and many hurting of my heart that I am to telling of you profile of yours is not findings on site. would like to have to having the desires with you, but you are not appearing to be seen on site of this. I am guessing this e-mail is only way of making the contact with you, so cannot I making the visual viewings of picture of yours. So, telling to me of self of you, you are international student, no? I must be goings to the places of my travels, so until the next communication we make, I must say happy departures for the now. Much talking in future conversing,

Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment