Wednesday, June 30, 2010

ESL Dating Reply 2: I'm Bringing Funny Back

Needless to say, that first ESL dating reply set the pattern that would follow for pretty much the rest of the series. They email me in broken English, I write back in broken English. I usually leave some sort of comment after their letter to make it obvious where their letter ends & mine begins.

Hello My name is Vera !!
My fine stranger. I very much love a nature, rest on it, I think, that the person should live with a nature in friendship, should love her. It develops humanism in us, feeling of support from something big, strong, kind. It does not give loneliness to swallow up us, fills a body with the new forces, new energy.
On character I the person quiet, tender, likes to give care, caress, understanding, especially when it comes back. I the one-woman man if I fall in love with persons! This love burns me without the rest. I live this feeling, I breathe him, it is Necessary for me as oxygen. I constantly try to be near to a subject of my sincere feelings, it is a pity, that not always to me answer same. I like to sit with the close person and to have a talk with it, to open to it soul that to me have listened, have understood, have helped. I too try to help the person in a difficult minute to understand it.
If you wish to see my photos write only on mine e-mail, only so I can contact you and answer all questions interesting you. Thanks

Vera

And so I replied…

Vera-
Memory of mine is deficient, for knowledge of my return of e-mail of yours is insufficient, so returning to you I am doing as of now. Hello, you are the fine stranger also, but I am the strangest, no? I too very much love a nature, comfort it my way gives, friendship in life I have with nature as well, and love it do I. The friendship with nature I am having is making of me more humanistic, and I too, much love the feelings of comfort from a strength so exuberant. It engulfs me with its energy, yet does not consume the very essence of my life to feel this incredible force, this exuberant energy.
On the character of mine, I am the one woman man, wander astray I do not, for giving and loving to one person is all I have energy for, for mine heart can be filled by the one, not the many, and heart of mine is joy filled for a time span of endlessness. Infrequently in my time span of the existence of my life force, these emotions are returned to me and leaving of my heart surrounded by feelings of sorrow, but I am comforted by the knowledge that, somewhere out there, there is a duck.
When I am feeling this closeness with the woman of my attachment through the emotions of mine, I am the understanding one who is showing abilities to be the listener, the caretaker of soul. The godfather of soul might even say you. I am help. I difficult times in time span of life of mine, so relate to troubles do I. I am wearing a turtleneck sweater, what you?

No comments:

Post a Comment