Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Quick update on The ESL Dating Diaries

O.K., so I know I haven't been here since December, but i'm going to be spending alot more time here now! As for what i've been up to since December-I finally got my book published! It took three tries to get it right, but it's finished & available on Amazon! here's the link for anyone who's curious: http://www.amazon.com/ESL-Dating-Diaries-Collection-English/dp/1449971326/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1264777813&sr=1-2
So, back to the fun part where it took three tries to get it right. In the first printing, none of the titles were lined up at the top of the page. There weren't any page numbers, and there wasn't a table of contents. On top of all that, I had the entire book double spaced. It looked like a well put together final term paper.
In the second printing, I mislabeled the table of contents as the index. I don't know what I was on when I made that blunder, but I found it so amusing that I could make such an absurd blunder, I made fun of my own mistake and made it worse in the third printing! This is why, even if you do get the corrected version, the table of contents will be labeled Table of Continents.
So now, back to poking fun at scammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment