Saturday, December 18, 2010

Anna Jello Chick, Part VIII

I am so lucky she did all the work for me on this one, I really wasn't up to writing more tonight!

Hello Dan.
I am glad to receive your letter. I enjoy reading your letters. I think we need to continue to write to each other and further, to become intimate. I want to tell you more about their city. I live in the beautiful city of Kirov. This is a very beautiful city with a long history in which many ancient monuments, museums, theaters, parks and other attractions. This majority of people from different cities come to buy a car, because prices here are among the lowest in the car. I love my city. I have traveled all around him, because I love to travel. You can tell a little more about your city? I would be very interesting!
Not important enough, I also believe that you knew about my education and work. I graduated from the Kirov Medical Institute. And now for several years worked as a doctor. Every day, except weekends, I go to work, get up at 7 am and am at work since 8. 00 to 17. 00. I work 5 days a week, 9 hours per day. I hope that you are not too tired, just think work and education an important part of dating people, we just do not understand each other internally and from it. So if you can tell us more about your education and work?
I also speak on English, but not very well (not fast), I can read and translate, to write. Here to talk with a foreigner never tried. Letters I am writing myself in English Houses have no computer, but I go to Internet cafes. I registered for a couple of months. Thank you in advance for your response. I am looking forward to you the letter.
Best wishes Anna.

I really should write myself letters more often…

Hello Anna.
I am behind on sent letters in e-mail, apologies me. I had a stumble on work & nearly was cranial impacted injured on a concrete! Job of written work is not enough make payment for bills, so I have added minimum wage restaurant job. When combined writing job and restaurant job, time is in limited supply.
There is not much to see of ancient history here in Colorado Springs. Just tons of new houses built two feet apart from each other & cramped into tiny little overcrowded neighborhoods. On a transport, prices here are not low in the car, so we use it mass transit. Not importantly, you should knew about my work. I write editorial once a week and make $100 a week, plus work on a restaurant. I work 5 days a week as well restaurant, and spend 7 days a week to written. This means I am busy 12 days a week! Free time is only available if I have coupon!
I also speak English, with most fluently, and Russian minimal. I can say good morning, good afternoon, good evening, hello, my name is Dan, goodbye, and what did you say? When I write myself letters it is typically in English since Russian learned is not many. I have long day tomorrow, but will try to return letter Friday.
Досвидане!
Дан

No comments:

Post a Comment