Saturday, December 18, 2010

By Radio Transfer Funky Music, Young Caucasian Male!

I knew I was destined to write something funny since i'm lacking sleep & just happened to spot this profile:

To talk about it about me. That to us it was not boring together. Understood one another with a floor of a word. I wish to find such person which understood me and was careful. I want will find the person which is devoted to me and did not change to me with other women. Did not say lies to me and spoke only openly in all sincerity. I wish to find the person with opened by feelings, which will not hide the feelings. Did not say lies to me and spoke only openly in all sincerity. I wish to find the person with opened by feelings, which will not hide the feelings. I wish to find the person who knows the purpose in a life and will aspire to it that it to carry out. To me it is necessary the man which is self-assured I shall a little tell about myself. At me blue eyes, the brunette. It is pleasant to me when in the man there is a kindness, honesty, respect. I do not understand those people which deceive the person. Or do so that only to it it was good. I to not bear when to me to say lies and itself never said lies and I am not going to deceive anybody in general. I like to listen to different music. Basically I to listen to radio. By radio transfer different music which is pleasant to me.

And suddenly, someone loudly declared, perform that music in a manner which would best be described as funky, young Caucasian male.
Wow, to talk about it you! Vision mine was blurred when witness viewing profile you, to see that which was to see! I am opened by feelings, and I repeat words of self only out of sincerity! I am opened by feelings and I repeat words of self only out of sincerity! This is not the alcohol talking either!
At me brown eyes, hair long like caveman, but without brontosaurus leg in hand! Gut me protrude like constant beer drinker, but I swear, it is just gas. I swear I am not a bear, I am person. I get transfer when I ride the bus. I play CD's. For music. I also play funky music, I am white boy. I play it right. I transfer the boogie & play it until breathe cannot anymore!
Please make first contact soon, the trial is almost over!
Dan (a.k.a Dat Funky Caucasian Male)

No comments:

Post a Comment