Saturday, December 18, 2010

Type O Negative Personality, Part V

We need to start putting Nigerian parents on the side of milk cartons! I'm totally serious, this isn't the first time i've seen a letter from a poor lonely woman in Nigeria that lost her parents. We need to start finding these parents!
As usual, get ready to see me start crossing some lines I shouldn't be crossing....

Am happy you are interested in learning more about me ,I have never dealt with anyone in online before , i have been single for years, because am yet to find that special one to share my life with , I am presently in UK(England ),is not just a visit ,am here on business trip, am here to buy gold, sculptures and some paintings , it is cheaper down here compared to other part fo the world, I inherit this business from my late parents , it has been an interesting business. My goals and dreams are to live a good life, and maybe meet someone that believes in unconditional love. I've got a great sense of humor, I am more conservative politically than liberal...I work hard, and know how to have fun.. About my family its a long story to tell and touching that make me share tears whenever i remembered the past. I will keep this short, i came out from a good combination of two, my Mom is from UK while Dad is a American. I am the one and only child of my parent, i will count it ,I have a big Family because i dont know much about my Moms family in the UK while my Dads part is very small...Unfortunately i lost my parent same day, same time, same moment by a car accident, this happened about 8years ago, since then i have started to live my life by myself and not depending on my family, although i still miss my Mom because of the courage and advises she use to give to me about life , but i am glad i am whom i am today. This make me remember when my late parent were alive my Dads Cousin do come to us in Florida for a visit but after the final burial of my parent, they decided to raise me some fund to stand on my own then left me to continue with my life carrier until i come to them with my future Husband for a special introduction....I will count my family to be one of the royal family because when my mom and dad where alive they do treat each other in a manner of my King and my Queen , while i am the Princess.
Lilian

I took my joke about being retarded a little farther. That gets me thinking, I wonder if these sites allow retarded people to make a profile?

Hello Lillian!
I am Dan the retard again! I only deal with that goggle guy online, the parents warn me not to talk on a stranger anymore, especially when they are in chat room and ask me to sit on their lap. Or they invite me to choke on their chicken, but it is always after I have already had lunch! Oh well, can’t blame them for not knowing though. I do finger paintings a lot, and have gold coins with chocolate in them! I do not do business, I am not smart, I just want to live. I eat preservatives on sandwiches with peanut butter, and I use both liberally! I had to goggle the word liberal to understand it, but I got it.
I hardly work, other than cleaning my room, but I always have fun! I do not share tears, I only cry when I fall off my training bike. I’ve learned to wear a helmet though. I watch bat man, same bat time, same bat channel, every bat day! How did you lose your parent in accident? They should be easy to find if the accident just happened, they are right there! No, wait, it was 8 years, I guess they could get lost. Did they just not start looking for them right away after the accident?
It is rumored I am a bad combination of three, dad says uncle might be my daddy. So when people ask me, “who’s your daddy?” I tell them I’m not sure.
I am lost now-why they did buried your parents if they were simply lost? Isn’t there laws against burying someone alive? And why are you emailing me if you already have a future husband? My brain is royally scrambled right now. Time for my coloring book!
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment