Saturday, December 18, 2010

ESL Dating Reply #64: Quite the poet becoming is her

Hello my love Dan! It is very pleasant to me to receive from you your gentle letter which gives me a life. Also heart which helps to fight to mine lives only for you
Dan My heart happily it is in a cradle of the most gentle hands, and it loves. Loves pure, light, not exacting love. It is not necessary for it of anything except for an opportunity to be near to favorite. And it, it is necessary for me … to be near to you Dan, to feel heat of your body, tenderness of your hands to feel your stupefying smell, to thaw in your embraces, to feel taste of your kisses.
I represent as we fall asleep and we wake up beside, I caress you Dan and I understand that to you pleasantly that I do. I dream as I relax in Your hands and with gratitude to accept that happiness which you Dan give me. « A life one. Also it would be desirable to live it so that it was not painfully sick for aimlessly lived years ».
Now I cannot present, how I could so long to live without you Dan?! And how to live in general without you? I have very strongly got used to you, to your letters which radiate pleasure and tenderness. Still never, before acquaintance to you, I could not feel heat and pleasure in a shower only that a beside and at that time very far is my angel, which can simply please my heart.
I would like to be pleased together with you Dan when at you all is good, to long, when something not It turns out to feel the necessary person in your life. You - most good, light, kind, that happens with me lately. No. Not so. Not lately, and in general in mine Lives. « The life is that happens with us while we plan on the future ». The love is omnipotent and boundless, its force does not depend on a season, an epoch, Technical progress …
Hearts meet - and the feeling, beautiful flashes, Deep and comprehensive so was and will be always … Favorite Dan if the Sun suddenly will cease to shine - you will warm me better it. If suddenly stars will hide for the Moon - you will manage to present me such romanticism, Which also did not dream them. If the Seas will spread and - we shall come up Oceans, because we TOGETHER.
If on the Earth does not remain drops of water - we shall get drunk Love Each other. Believe to me, Favorite, only with you Stars and Oceans smile to us the Sun.
And while we together, No elements will separate us. Because we with you - the strongest elements from all elements. I Love You! And for this reason I Love all around -
I see the Life, I feel it Warmly and Happiness. My sun, my gentle, I Love You! « I love you not for the one who you,
and for the one who I, when I with you ». What can I make, that it has not ended? I love you my darling Dan

Yours for a century Svetlana.

P.S. On it a photo, I am in a gulf of the local river Volga. There it is very interesting and beautiful.

So I have noticed that she is becoming a bit more poetic, which of course creates a bit of laughter when she uses the wrong word in something that sounds so beautiful; like a milk truck serving onion blossoms when the cows are milking the clock, as the wave of the future started yesterday. O.K., maybe not that nonsensical, but pretty close!

Hello repeated to Svetlana!
It is much pleasant to me to be recipient of letter you, I don't have a life either. Mine heart is in the possession of you, no purchase necessary!
However, contestants must be 18 to win, it is a pleasant thing you have aged correctly. I much joyful feelings express at you, love's desires incapability at leaving me behind, I strongly feel it in me that soon I must acquire you!
To make defrost mine heart in your lap, to acquire your affections through the mouth transfers. Merely the idea of the awakening beside you invents ideas that would cause outdoor camping shelter to become structured!
I dream of the day when at me is you & hold together we can do for time eternal, until we leave! At us is strongest embrace that is indestructible, and unified we are singular! My person will be glued to you for all the eternal, departure I don't. I much anticipate to view your letters once more, I shall try to locate the time to send letter another on the next day. Much love & caresses-

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment