Saturday, December 18, 2010

Lisa.............Part III

This one is so obviously a scammer ,and I think it helps prove correct the idea that some of these are generated from a computer program. Her series of questions is almost identical to the questions form another scammer that i'm also currently writing to. Isn't that sad? Somewhere out there...well, nevermind the somewhere out there part, somewhere in Nigeria, one of these scammers developed a program where they send us poor, single, lonely, desperate, gullible men a series of emails where they try to reel us in & get us to send them money!
I wonder if they sell this program in stores in Nigeria, with instructions on how to use it? Maybe it's part of the "For Dummies" series? Something like "Rich American Romance Scam For Dummies". Maybe I should develop a program like this myself? Not to actually use, just as a spoof to show how easily it's done. Just steal some hot chick's pictures from a photo webpage, and start writing in broken English. I bet alot of us could do that!
Oh wait, that would go against the whole purpose for this page. We now return to our regularly scheduled scrambled English.
This should be a pretty screwed up series if I can keep her writing, i'm writing in broken English and trying to use hip-hop lingo, which can be difficult for a 34 year old guy that's not very into hip-hop. Let me know how I did, i'm sure I pissed somebody off :)

Hello
How are you doing today, Thanks I am so pleased to read your reply, it has warm my heart and I am hoping to get to always hear from you. I hope this will take us to the next level and we could build a relationship that will last forever. Distance between us does not bother me as I know we could meet, I liked your profile and all I read about it was awesome, it will be my pleasure to get to know more about you....I just want you to know that am new to this online dating and am not here for game i seek for the man that will have my time the man that is ready to make things come true also the man that is ready to settle down because I don’t want who will waste my time after having him all my time and heart because have been hurt so many times. If thing work out am ready to come back to show how real and serious I am. I have my passport and visa to come back any time . What do you do for work?
What are the basic qualities you seek for in a lady?
what sort of relationship are you looking for?
What interests you?
You ever been married?
What is your best color?
what is your best food?
What do you do for fun?
What's being single like?
How do you treat your lady?
Why do you need a lady?
Can you love this lady?
What is love to you?
Would you hit your lady for any reasons?
I'll hopefully want to know what your consent is about these questions. I want to get to know you and meet you. Let see if you are the man that i will call my darling

I wonder where in my profile she read about it was awesome?

Hello Lisa,
I am well to do, and how you? I am sorry for slowness to reply, but I am pimpin’ dem hoes yo. I stay very, very busy, and while on tha subject, I can’t wait to git wit choo. Distance ain’t no thang to me either, as long as you close enough to hit it, do you know what I am saying? I’m not hear 4 games eitha, I’m just here to hit it n’run. I don’t have a password, but I could make on if you need it?
As for tha questions:
I’m unemployed. Lookin’ fo’ big ass boo-tay, just lookin’ to hit it, hook-up, you know what i’m sayin’? I like weed, loud bass, thumpin’ cars, rims, whering clothes 10 sizes too big for me so my pants fall down to my ankles, wearing big ass fake bling so I look cooler. I ain’t never gittin’ married, I love blue, hate red, I like being stoned. Bein’ single ain’t so bad-I can hit it wit’ all kinda bitches, ya no what I’m sayin’?
As far as da ladies go, it’s cool if they stay after I hit it, I’ll even cook breakfast in the mornin’, but after that, they gotta bounce. I used all kinda consonants in this , so that’s covered. Peace.
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment