Saturday, December 18, 2010

ESL Dating Reply #75: Having a Quiche

Hello My Lovely Man And My Sun Dan!!!!!!!
Dan I think only of you and about that as it will be good us together. I very much would want that our life will be is fine. What you would want that I made when we shall be together? I think of you much. I want say to you about that as I present our usual day when we shall be together.
Dan, I think that it will begin from that as we shall wake up with you in one bed. I shall lay the head on your breast and you will embrace me the hand. I shall open eyes and I shall see you. I shall tender kiss you and you too will wake up and will answer my kisses, gentle and passionate. Then I shall stand from a bed, I shall be naked and I shall dress your shirt and I shall go to prepare on kitchen easy breakfast for us.
When I shall prepare for it you come for me behind and your embraces will warm me, you will kiss me all over again in an ear, then in a neck and your hands will caress my body, my breasts and my hips. But here the teapot will begin to boil and we shall have breakfast with you. Then we shall take a shower together. Dan, we shall be make love in a bath and only then we shall leave there from, we will have good mood and all day will be fine.
Then when you will come from work I shall meet you the gentle kiss. We with you shall make all together, in the evenings we shall sit on sofa near TV and to look good film, then together we shall go to a bedroom and we shall be make love yet weariness. If at whom that from us will be bad mood. That we shall try to change it. If you will long that I
would shall make all that you smiled and melancholy have disappeared from your eyes. I would shall make all that you always were happy and I hope that you too. I love you and my life belongs to you. Dan, how you imagine our usual day together? Or weekend? Or a holiday? I with impatience wait for your letter.
Yours and only your loving Svetlana

I tried to make as many "it almost looks like I am saying quickie" type of jokes in this one as I could because she was trying so hard to be seductive this time.

Hello my beautiful goddess and center of the universe which creates heat, thus generating the life force to sustain the planet Svetlana!!!!
Svetlana, although employment has been rather restraining on the time of mine, you still dominant of all thoughts created. When together we are I wish that would you create a wonderful spinach and cheese quiche, that would be so splendid! I nearly wish to now stop the typing & go make quiche myself, but I have not the spinach :(
When togetherness at last is achievement of us, I would create to you the breakfast in sleeping quarters. You would need not even transfer from pajamas, that is, if your person selects to even wear them, I won't :) However, you will probably be angered and call me a tease because I will
not engage in the sex that is premarital; maybe we could just achieve marriage at the airport when I receive you? This of course will depend on the cost of shipping and fondling, I only have $5.36 in the bank right now.
I view forward to having tea at your company, my favorite is green, what is your choice selection? When tea is completed, we will cuddle on the couch, throw in a cute & funny movie like Sleepless in Seattle & enjoyment such the good times.
I shall prepare nachos in microwave to consume as we witness the film, nachos & green tea go together such well! After film witnessing, I shall file your toe nails, and provide assistance in shaving and waxing your legs! I cannot wait to make viewing your legs in a dress, you will make a fine pedestrian!
I will also enjoy the view of you without the dress, maybe next time you send picture you without it? I might sprain my wrist, but it very much would be worth the pain. Well, I shall go answer your next email now, I am very much determination to answer all yours emails, and I am much backwards in replies. I look forward to next email you sent three weeks ago!
Good night or morning whatever it is in yours homeland,
very much love,
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment